The Saint Peter’s University Mobile App
This article addresses the features and functionality of the Saint Peter’s University Mobile App, as well as how to get it, and how to sign in.
The Saint Peter’s U Mobile App is available for free on Apple and Android mobile devices. It’s easy to get, and provides access to all of your important Saint Peter’s information.
The Saint Peter’s U Mobile App allows you to:
- Check on your classes.
- See if there are any new notifications.
- Check your grades.
- View the campus map.
- Immediate access to important phone numbers (i.e. Admissions, Enrollment, Campus Safety)
- Read all about the most recent Saint Peter’s news, sports, and other events.
- Check out Saint Peter’s latest pictures and info on Facebook and Twitter.
How to Get the App:
- Go to the app store on your phone.
- Search for: Saint Peter’s U
- Download the app.
- See the screens below.
Get Started – Once the app has downloaded, you will be here at the Home page. Select “Sign In” at the bottom.
Sign in – Type in the same user id and password that you use for Spirit Online. Select the check box “Stayed signed in”, then select “Sign In”.
Home – When you see “Sign Out” at the bottom, then you know you are signed in and all set to go. Select “Home” at the top left corner.
Menu – Here’s the menu. Where do you want to go? Just select it and go. To bring back the menu, just select the upper left hand corner again.