Sending Outgoing Messages From Your Voice Mailbox
The voice mail system allows you to record and send a message from your voice mailbox to one or more people with voice mailboxes on the same system, eliminating having to dial each person’s phone number. The following are the steps to perform to record and send message.
To record and send an outgoing voice message:
- Click on Logging into Voice Mailbox if you are not already in a session.
- Press *7 to ensure you are at main activity menu.
- Press 1 to record message.
- Speak message.
- Press 1 to stop/pause.
- Do one of the following: press 2 3 to play back, 1 to continue to record from where you left off or *3 to delete and re-record.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 until satisfied with recording.
- When finished, press * # to approve.
- Do one of the following to address message:
- Enter extension of recipient and press #.
- Enter mailing list id and press #.
- Press *2 to address by name:
- Enter last name of recipient and press #. (partial name can be entered).
- Listen and select correct name.
- Press #.
- Press *3 to delete if address is incorrect.
- Repeat steps 8 to 9 until all addressees have been entered.
- Press * * # to send now or * # to schedule/see other options.