How To Use My Print Center
This article will describe how to use the My Print Center page to send documents to a printer. This can be done on University-owned computers as well as personal devices.
Please note * The library printers or a multifunction printer that features a card-swipe to access does not require steps 5-10 of this document. The best practice is to only upload the document to “My Print Center” using steps 1-5 and print the job using the prompts on the physical printer.
- Open a web browser and navigate to printcenter.saintpeters.edu.
- Log in using your Saint Peter’s username and password.
- Once logged in, You can begin uploading documents to “My Print Center” by clicking the upload button on the top left.
- A new window will appear. Search for the document would like to print and press “Open.”
- At this point, your document has been uploaded and can be securely released on any device. The library printers or multifunction printers that feature a card swipe will have the job ready to print.
*To release to non-card-swipe printer devices continue with steps 5-10.*
- After uploading the print job, go to the “Destination” section on the bottom right of the main page.
- Click the drop-down arrow and type to search for the printer. The printer will appear based on the location of the printer.
- Once the printer is selected, click the “Print” button.
- You will be shown the cost of the print job and asked to confirm.
- Once confirmed the job will immediately print to the specified location and can be retrieved from the printer.