How To Release A Print Job From Multi-Function Printer
This article describes how to release a print job from a Multifunction Printer (MFP).
- Swipe your Saint Peter’s OneCard on the card reader attached to the MFP.
- You will be shown your printing account balance, press “OK” in the bottom right corner to continue.
- Select your document from the list and press the “print selected” button on the bottom right. You can also use the “Print All” button to print all jobs you have waiting in the queue.
- If you are already at the home screen, shown below, press the “My Print Jobs Check Balance” icon
- This will bring you to the same list of documents waiting to be printed that comes up when you first log in.