Google Account Troubleshooting And FAQ
FAQ for Accessing Google, Troubleshooting guide
- I keep seeing a Google Error page when I try to log in to Blackboard or Handshake.
- On the Web browser you are using, make sure that you are completely logged out of any non-SPU Gmail/Google accounts, and that you are logged in to your SPU Google account ONLY.
- If you are logged in to your SPU Google account and still see this error, please contact IT Client services at 201-761-7800 or via Get Help
- I don’t see the tile for my application in my Google Apps/Dashboard.
- Make sure you are logged into your SPU Google account, and not a non-SPU account.
- The tile that you have to click on may appear near the bottom of the Google Apps area – make sure you have scrolled down to display more content.
- At this time, the following apps have Google tiles: Blackboard and Handshake.
- If you are sure you are logged into your SPU Google account, and after accessing the https://www.saintpeters.edu/myapps site, you are still not able to see a tile listed above for your application, please contact IT Client services at 201-761-7800 or via Get Help