First-Time Users Accessing Accounts
When you become part of the Saint Peter’s Community, you are assigned a user account and password. Your user account will probably be the first initial of your first name plus your last name (e.g. jsmith). If there is someone with that username, you will be assigned a number following (e.g. jsmith2).
Your email address is your username followed by @saintpeters.edu (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
This combination of username and password will get you into the following systems BlackBoard, Spirit Online, and Wi-Fi only. For Saint Peters University Peacock Mail access enter the entire email address e.g. email@example.com. Followed by your current password.
Click on the following links to access your accounts:
- Peacock Mail
- SPIRIT Online
- Intranet (For Faculty/ Staff Only)
FOR FIRST TIME USERS
Before you are able to log into your Peacock Mail, BlackBoard or Spirit Online, you will have to set your password. To do this:
- Go to https://reset.saintpeters.edu
- Click Go to Reset Tool
- Enter your SPU Username (e.g. jsmith)
- Authenticate with Challenge Questions
- Then you can choose your new password
Your password must consist of:
- Between 8 and 14 characters,
- Include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one number, and one special character (e.g., blUebell36!)
- Must not include your name or date of birth.
You must change your password at least once every six months. When you change your password it must have at least three characters different from any password you have used in the past year.
You can change your password at Reset Password
For additional assistance please go to the knowledge base article Password Reset Assistance