Checking And Managing Outgoing Voice Mail
The following are the steps to perform to check and manage your outgoing voice messages sent directly from your mailbox.
To check and manage outgoing voice messages:
- Click on Logging into Voice Mailbox if you are not already in a session.
- Press *7 to ensure you are at the main activity menu.
- Press 4 to receive status of messages.
- Do one of the following:
- Press 0 to listen to message. Note – only available if message has not already been delivered.
- Press 1 to change/resend message. Note – only available if message has not already been delivered.
- Press *3 to delete message.
- Press # to skip to next message.
- Press *7 to return to main menu.